April 6, 2010

In the Middle Reading Challenge UPDATE TIME :) +prizes

UPDATED BELOW IN RED!!!

Hey everyone it's time for an update on your progress for the In the Middle Reading Challenge.  If you don't know about the challenge - HERE'S the original post.  After posting that I decided that people could enter the contest whenever. But to reward those that were signed up by the deadline, you will get an extra entry in this update's giveaway!

Here's what middle grade books I've read: (I've linked to the review if I did one)

Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
Eleventh Grade Burns by Heather Brewer (although I'm on the edge as to whether this one counts)
We the Children: Keepers of the School by Andrew Clements
It's Raining Cupcakes by Lisa Schroeder
SPHDZ by Jon Scieszka
Dani Noir by Nova Rem Suma
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (I never officially reviewed this one!)

Now here's what I need from you. 
  1. You do NOT have to do an update post!
  2. Instead just link using Mr. Linky below to any reviews you did on a middle grade books for the challenge.  For each review you link you'll get entered in the contest for this update. 
  3. Remember if you did a post about the challenge and linked by the cut-off date, you'll get an extra entry. 
  4. You will only be able to enter a review once.  That means if you already finished the challenge, and you link all your reviews, you won't be able to enter at the next update.
  5. ENDS APRIL 20th
  6. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BLOG!!! You can rate them on Goodreads, Shelfarie, Amazon etc.  In the comments for this post, just tell me who you are there and I'll find them :)
PRIZES! 2 Winners.

First Winner: Choice of Savvy, Umbrella Summer OR The Strange Case of Origami Yoda
Second Winner: Various swag some signed :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I have read your review for Dani Noir, so I'm going to see that one now. I really have heard some great stuff about that book, so I'm curious if you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first goal was to read a min. of 4 books but I'm happy that I met it by reading three Frances O'Roark Dowell books for Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon. I want to continue so I have raised it to 10! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete