Friday's for The Guys

Ok I'm really gonna cheat this week and refer you back to my Waiting on Wednesday post on the new series by Rick Riordan - The Red Pyramid.  Sorry - I know it's lame but really it's gonna be a great book for guys - I just know it! Here's how I know it.

  1. Adventure
  2. Action
  3. SAME AUTHOR AS THE PERCY JACKSON BOOKS - for the amount of boys I have reading Percy Jackson right now, the only thing I'll need to say is that it's the same author.  I know they'll try it!
  4. My commenters are right - thanks all!- it doesn have similarities to the 39 Clues books.  I'm reading the first one aloud to my 7th graders right now, so I can use that to promote it!
Ok go back to my WEDNESDAY POST and be reminded how great the new Rick Riordan book sounds :) and next week I promise I'll be less lame!

3 comments

  1. My son is 10 years old. Do you think this is too old for him? He reads Harry Potter and 39 Clues. Thanks for your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read it BUT if he's reading Harry Potter and 39 Clues I would bet they'd be just fine for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this pre-ordered ever since I first saw it. Cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top