May 3, 2016

How Did They Grow Up? Top Ten Tuesday.

Hosted by Broke and Bookish

As I was explaining in an earlier post, I want to keep blogging but in order to do that I really need to simplify what I do.  

Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly meme, but I just can't do 10! I don't have the time.  
So I'm going to keep it simple and to the point and only share 2-3 picks for the week's current topic.

Today the topic is: Characters You'd Like to Revisit as an Adult



I'd love to revisit Miranda from When You Reach Me.  I adore this book, so I'm super curious to see what she's like as an adult!

Another character would be Abilene from Moon Over Manifest.  She was so interesting and she grew up so much in that book that I'm curious as to how she is as an adult.  


But the number one character would be:

Ponyboy from The Outsiders.  
Wow would I love to see what he's up to as an adult!!!! But alas I know that S.E. Hinton has no thought of writing any more about him.  

Who would you like to see as an adult???


1 comment:

  1. I have Ponyboy on my list too! I've always had high hopes for his future.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete