November 16, 2015

Book Shelfie Hop! Come see my bookshelves! #theshelfiehop

My Friends are Fiction and Bookiemoji created this fun hop just to allow us all to show off our shelves! 

Sadly my shelves are a mess AND they aren't very big.  
When I was teaching all my books went to school and I had many, many bookshelves.  I had a classroom library of around 1500 books!

Sadly that isn't the case anymore.  Now I just have a small space/bookshelf of books that are filling rapidly. 
Right now my husband and I are in contact with a guy to build us bookshelves in our living room.  
That will make me very happy!

So here is mine

This is the top of my shelves.  It's got a few fun book stuff - mostly stuff from some of the book subscription boxes that I'm getting.  


If you want to check out some more shelves, click on some blog listed!





3 comments:

  1. I adore your Harry Potter FunkoPop guy! I also like to see all your books. It is fun getting a peek at everyone's shelves today. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shelves AND the idea of having ones made in your living room. We are thinking we'll do this again next year so maybe you'll have them done by then? I love the Harry Potter Funko. So cute. I spy Laini Taylor on your shelf <3 thank you so much for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection. I hope you can get the shelves made for you soon.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete