June 7, 2011

Tween Tuesday: Tween Books on My Summer Reading List

I Sunday posted a pic of my summer reading list, but today for Tween Tuesday I thought I'd share what tween (or MG) books I'm planning on reading.  

They are:

Reckless by Cornelia Funke
The Rivalry by John Feinstein
Bird in a Box by Andrea Davis Pinkey
Tomorrow Girls by Eva Gray
Both Sides of Time by Caroline B. Cooney

I'm mostly excited for Both Sides of Time. I read this a looooooong time ago and really enjoyed the time travel aspect of it. I want to read it again to see if it holds up.  It also has several books after it that I plan to reread if the first book goes good!

Tween Tuesday was started by the Green Bean Teen Queen!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVED Reckless! Cornelia Funke is one of my faves. :-)

    ReplyDelete