June 5, 2011

Summer Reading List Starting Line and Two Read-a-Thons I'm Joining!

Ok tomorrow summer vacation officially starts for me.  I've compiled my summer reading list.  It has a grand total of 37 books on it NOT counting the ones on my Nook.  This is a big leap forward considering last summer I only read 25.  Last summer tho, I feel I slacked in the reading department, so I think I should be able to do this! Below is a pic of my summer reads.




To help with this I have decided to participate in two read-a-thons.  

They are:


 Spring Into Summer Read-a-thon hosted by Squeaky Books.  This will be held June 17-18.  Check out the details HERE.


Once Upon a Read-a-Thon hosted by Pure Imagination.  This one is July 11-13th.  Check out the details HERE.

Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else with their summer reading lists!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. That's a lot of books. I really enjoyed Demonglass and Across the Universe. I'm reading Divergent now. It's very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Your pile looks as towering as mine! You've got some fantastic books in it (You have Wildfire!! *dies*)
    Happy summer reading!
    Mary @ Book Swarm

    ReplyDelete