Lately blogging has become work, and I don't like that! For that reason I'm making a few changes :)
1. I'll no longer do In My Mail Box - in honesty what does it matter what I got in the mail :) Besides I always did it Saturday morning, and that meant I didn't get to relax and just drink my coffee.
2. I'm not going to do What Are You Reading Mondays. You'll know what I'm reading by what I review. And besides, what I always put down for what I planned to read changed! I probably won't post anything on Mondays - a day off!
3. I'll take two days off from posting - Mondays and Saturdays (this Saturday excluded of course!)
4. On Wednesday I'll still participate in WoW, but I'm going to promote books that are lesser known. It's not worth my time to promote one that everyone else is doing as well.
5. I'll keep Sunday Shelves. People seem to like this one even if they don't add comments :) BTW if you want to be a guest blogger for Sunday Shelves fill out the form here. To see the explanation of Sunday Shelves click HERE.
6. I'll keep Tween Tuesday and Friday's for the Guys because - hey I teach tweens and guys!
7. Adding 7's UP. The reasons I started blogging was for my students. I've gotten away from that. 7's UP is a post that has to do with my 7th graders or 7th graders in general. This will be random when I see it fits.
8. Lastly I'm going to be very picky about what books I take for review. I'm hating that "review" books are getting in the way of me just reading what I want to read, when I want to read it! I'll still take some, but very limited.
Thanks everyone for supporting my blog! I'm in awe of the fact anyone really cares to read what I write!