January 1, 2010

Quick Read-a-Thon Update


Just a real quick update.  I have read 5 out of the 6 hours I pledged! Since I'm new to these things I believe I GREATLY under-estimated how much time I could devote to reading.  The only issue I am having is a little book ADD.  I've started two books that I didn't finish.  Not that they were bad - they just weren't what I was in the mood for.  I am now reading Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.  It's more what I needed - not sooooo serious! If anyone has any suggestions for some FUN or SILLY books I'd love to hear them!

Ok back to reading :)

2 comments:

  1. It is so annoying when you can't find the book you're in the mood for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Sometimes I have to put books aside as well. I'm definitely a moody reader!

    ReplyDelete