September 18, 2018

Cover Crush: Since We last Spoke by Brenda Rufener

I love book covers! I love walking around Barnes and Noble just looking at all the different covers.  

A good cover will make me pull the book off the shelf!  It's almost like I have a crush on them :)


Today I'm crushin' on:



About the Book:
When true love is shattered by tragedy—how much would you risk to save it all?

When Aggi Frank and Max Granger finally admitted their feelings for each other last December, it felt like love was beautiful and endless... until it wasn’t.

A fatal car accident involving their older siblings throws their lives into sudden chaos. And with a restraining order now in place between the two bitter households, Aggi and Max’s love runs cold. Being together again seems like a distant fantasy, even though they share the same driveway.

Still, Plum Lake is a small town, and staying apart can’t last forever. Aggi and Max eventually reunite at a lake-house party hosted by a mutual friend and break the ice after a year of silence. But just as they begin to rebuild their relationship, the unthinkable happens when Aggi’s little sister, Grace, flees from home after their father spirals into a fit of rage. With a support system of friends close by, Aggi and Max must confront each other and their families in the hopes of mending all the broken pieces.

Why I'm crushin':
I love the simplicity of this cover, but yet it says so much.  The paths through the snow are awesome.  I live with snow, so it's something I can really relate to! I also love the colors used.  Coral is one of my favorite colors.   

1 comment:

  1. I love this cover too. It is pretty darned enticing and so is the description of the story. I will be looking for this. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete