February 3, 2016

WoW: Dark Energy by Robinson Wells

This post is inspired by a meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.


Today I'm Waiting On:


Release Date: March 29, 2016

WE ARE NOT ALONE

Five days ago, a massive UFO crashed in the Midwest, killing thousands of people. Since then, nothing–or no one–has come out.

THEY HAVE ARRIVED

If it were up to Alice, she’d be watching all of this on the news from Miami, Florida. Instead, she’s the newest student at a boarding school not far from the crash site–because her dad is the director of special projects for NASA, and if anything’s a special project, it’s this.

AND THERE’S NO GOING BACK

A shell-shocked country is waiting, glued to televisions and computer screens, for a sign of what the future holds. But when the aliens emerge, they’re nothing like what Alice expected. And only one thing is clear: Nothing will ever be the same again.

Why?
Um, UFOs - need I say more?? Ok, so it also reminds me of The 5th Wave, so I like that.  And honestly I don't jump on every alien book, so the fact this one really does appeal to me says a lot! 

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this one before, but it sounds really interesting! I'll have to add it to my TBR. :)

    My Waiting on Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this until now! Sign me up! It has been added to my TBR pile. :D

    ReplyDelete