February 1, 2016

Stacking the Shelves for January

Stacking the Shelves was started by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews.

I've decided to do Stacking the Shelves only once a month.  So this is the round up of what arrived at my house this month.

First this is my dog checking out a stack I got one (yes one) day! 
It was a day I happen to be sick, so it was spirit-lifter.

Top row won and bottom row for review.
I Know How the Story Ends by J.B. Cheaney
The Thing about Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin

For Review:
Burning Midnight by Will McIntosh

Won
Ravenous by Marcykate Connelly 

For Review
The Dreadwillow Carse by Brian Farrey


Bought
Most Dangerous by Steve Sheinkin

Won (and sorry I took a picture of Ravenous twice!)
The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin


And then my book subscription boxes!

Owlcrate

Uppercase

Book Riot

Book(ish) Box

Ok that's all :)
Get anything fun this month???


1 comment:

  1. Burning Midnight sounds so good! I also have a copy, so I hope we both enjoy it.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete