February 8, 2016

Cover Crush: Sweet by Emmy Laybourne

I love book covers! I love walking around Barnes and Noble just looking at all the different covers.  A good cover will make me pull the book off the shelf!  It's almost like I have a crush on them :)

Today I'm crushin' on:
Sweet by Emmy Laybourne


This cover just pulls me in!!! I wasn't thrilled with the hardcover version, so when they changed it to this one I LOVED it.  It seems to tell me a bit more about what the book is about or at least more the feel of the book.  

Questions I have when looking at it:
Is that blood?
Why is it blood?
Why the stuff on her lips?
Why does it seem as if she's surprised or shocked?
What does that tag mean??????
What is going on????

1 comment:

  1. I liked the first cover, but I am really liking this new cover! I read the book and it was pretty crazy. I will be reading the sequel. This book did its job if it got you to want to read it to find out more! :D

    ReplyDelete