September 5, 2015

Book Subscription Box - OwlCrate for August

As I've indicated in the past I've signed up for a few of the book subscription boxes.  Ok more like 4 :)

Today I'm sharing the August OwlCrate box.  

OwlCrate as gotten a lot of coverage and positive reviews, so I was super excited to get in on this one! And besides it has OWL in the title!!!

This month's theme was MYSTERY.

Here's what I found when I opened the box.

The book is: Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly
This was the first I saw of this book but I LOVE the sound of it!

Then to go with the theme there was:
 A cute Sherlock Holmes notebook that will go in my purse for quick notes
Adorable Holmes nail stickers
A picture quote from Harriet the Spy - this will go up in my office!
The best tho was a key chain with a quote from a Nancy Drew book.  I LOVE love LOVE it!!!!

Close - Ups

I loved getting this box.  It's just a nice little treat for myself!
For sure I'll continue to get OwlCrate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment