One night I was on Twitter and Sara from Winged Reviews and Andi from Andi ABCs were talking about books they haven't read because they intimidate them. I jumped in to the conversation because I too have felt that way! Even as an English teacher I'm intimidated by some books!! They just plain scare me.
This got me thinking - maybe we should have a challenge that addresses this! I proposed the idea to Sara, and she was all for it!
So here I am to introduce a month long challenge. We call it the:
If you are up for this challenge you would pick a book that intimidates you in some way, read and review it.
- You must read and review at least one book that intimidates you in some way.
- You must write an intro post declaring your intent to participate. In this post you need to name the book(s) and why it intimidates you! Please make sure to link back to us and use the image!
- Link up your reviews so we can all see how it went.
- Enter the giveaway by filling out the Rafflecopter (to come later) with a link to your review(s)
- The challenge will run the whole month of April, and as long as you do all of the above you can join at any time during the month
Prizes will be given at after the challenge month has been completed!! But please, don’t let this be the main reason you participate. Please try to challenge yourself to read at least one book that scares you.
Link up your intent to participate posts below. The Rafflecopter for the giveaway will come later!