December 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Dear Santa Can Bring Me

Hosted by Broke and Bookish

As I was explaining in an earlier post, I want to keep blogging but in order to do that I really need to simplify what I do.  

Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly meme, but I just can't do 10! I don't have the time.  
So I'm going to keep it simple and to the point and only share 1-2 picks for the week's current topic.

Today the topic is:
Books We Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Us

Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally

I'm trying to get back to running, so that part interests me, but I've also read some good reviews.


The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson

I love her Jenna Fox series, so I want to read this one now. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice list!! I hope you receive all the books on your list!! Here's my TTT list for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

    Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kiss of Deception made my list too. I've heard such god things. here's my wishlist

    Also, I still have my $30 giveaway going. Maybe I can help you get some of these on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the Kiss of Deception as well! It's been lying in my TBR for months haha. I've heard of Breathe, Annie, Breathe many times, and I guess I should check it out as well :P

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Kiss of Deception was really good! More of a romance book than a fantasy book but still really good.

    ReplyDelete