Hosted by Broke and Bookish
With school starting up we are looking at who would be sitting at the lunch table with us.
I would love to say characters like Tris from Divergent or Katniss, but I know that had we gone to high school together we would've traveled in different social circles! I really wanted to include Jace from The City of Bones, but that would NEVER happen! :)
1. Percy Jackson from the Percy Jackson series. He reminds me a lot of my guy friends in middle school and high school, so I know he'd be right there hanging out with us.
2. Mallory from Going Vintage because I'd love to go vintage too and dress from the 40's, so I would admire her style!
3. Sophie from Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. I just love this girl! Although I'd be careful to not make her mad!!!
4. Violet from The Body Finder. I think she's a smart, level-headed girl. I would just like having her there!
5. Rex Green from the Midnighters Series by Scott Westerfeld. I love this series (more people should read it!) and Rex is my favorite character. He's the most level headed. Super smart and not afraid to be who he is.
Who would be at your lunch table????