June 30, 2014

The Maze Runner Movie Tie-In

I'm very excited for the movie adaptation for The Maze Runner by James Dashner! I got the privalage of meeting James Dashner a few months back and he was fantastic! My dear husband, who I drag along to author signings, was even impressed by him (I believe it had something to do with him loving the tv show 24 as well.)

So I thought I'd share a few things recently relieced for the movie.

First the movie tie-in for the book


Next a great sounding companion book - INSIDE THE MAZE RUNNER: THE GUIDE TO THE GLADE. I'm not usually in to these kind of books but I'm interested in this one just because I found the Glade so interesting! Here's a bit about it:

Readers can explore the Glade and uncover the secrets to the Maze in the ultimate Maze Runner movie companion book. This action-packed volume features more than 100 thrilling full-color photographs, up-close profiles of the Gladers, and details about the Glade, the Maze, and more! A must-have for fans of the Maze Runner series, who’ll want to learn all they can before The Maze Runner movie hits theaters on September 19, 2014.





Lastly I thought I'd share the trailer if you haven't seen it:

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books yet, but I think I would like them. Do you think they are too old for a mature 13-year-old? I think my grandson would like them. He read the Hunger Games series when he was 11 and like those a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I would say they are prefect for a mature 13 year old. Many of the students in my advanced English classes loved them!

    ReplyDelete