April 29, 2013

Bookshelf Clean-Out

As I close up shop I have a few books that I can pass on to others.  
They are all ARCs. I don't anything for them.  Since they are ARCs and were given to me by publishers (unsolicited!) it would cool if you review them somewhere.

If you want them let me know in the comments.  
First come first serve. 
 I'll email you for your address etc.  

If you have books you could swap let me know what they are, but honestly I just need to pass these on.

They are:

Surfacing by Nora Raleigh Baskin 


Screwed by Laurie Plissner


If You Could Be Mine by Sara Farizan


Deviant by Helen Fitzgerald

4 comments:

  1. I'd take them ALL if no one else is interested: sgcallaway1994(at)gmail(dot)com. But if I had to just chose one I'd pick Deviant. I have a blog to write the reviews. www.thecallawayfam.blogspot.com (My Precious).

    Thanks! I'm so bummed to see your blog close, I will definitely be following the kid's classroom blog in the future. I think that's super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested in If You Could Be Mine.

    bookwormsusanna AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to receive Surfacing, I'm so anxious to read it!

    jaidahsmommy(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like Screwed if it is still available - jim-and-amy@comcast.net Thank you.

    ReplyDelete