October 22, 2012

Cover Crush: The Elite

I love book covers. Love love love them! I've been known to drag my sister around Barnes and Noble and show her all the covers I like. I'll hunt down certain students in the morning because I know they'll love a cover as much as me. I really think I develop a crush on certain covers!

Today I'm crushing on:



And I thought I loved the cover for book one!!!! 
Wow.
Just wow!

Thirty-five girls came to the palace to compete in the Selection. All but six have been sent home. And only one will get to marry Prince Maxon and be crowned princess of Illea.

America still isn’t sure where her heart lies. When she’s with Maxon, she’s swept up in their new and breathless romance, and can’t dream of being with anyone else. But whenever she sees Aspen standing guard around the palace, and is overcome with memories of the life they planned to share. With the group narrowed down to the Elite, the other girls are even more determined to win Maxon over—and time is running out for America to decide.

Just when America is sure she’s made her choice, a devastating loss makes her question everything again. And while she’s struggling to imagine her future, the violent rebels that are determined to overthrow the monarchy are growing stronger and their plans could destroy her chance at any kind of happy ending.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow...can see why you have the cover crush!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this girl's pose more than on the first cover but blue's my favorite color so I miss that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter and I loved the first book and we're looking forward to this one! Great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, the big question is "Why were covers from the 1980s so wretched?" I spend a lot of time saying "Don't look at the cover! It's a good book."

    ReplyDelete