July 2, 2012

Cover Crush: New Shatter Me Cover


I  love book covers.  Love love love them! I've been known to drag my sister around Barnes and Noble and show her all the covers I like. I'll hunt down certain students in the morning because I know they'll love a cover as much as me.  I really think I develop a crush on certain covers!

Today I'm crushing on:



These covers has been all over blogs this past week.  Some people don't like them some love them.  I LOVE them.  

Now the old cover was pretty too, but I never felt it fit the idea of the book.  She can't touch people so she wears a big fancy dress???? Maybe since I haven't read it yet I'd get it more.

Anyway I love the new covers and the cover to the sequel!


Old cover if you haven't seen it:


3 comments:

  1. That is an awesome new cover though I like the old one too. Can't wait for book 2 in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that book covers can definitely be works of art. The newer ones here create much more of a visceral reaction, IMO. The first one looked like a girl wearing a wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the original more. But I haven't read it.
    But you're right about these conveying more emotion.

    ReplyDelete