Well everyone it's April 1st. That brings to conclusion the March of Middle Grade! I can't believe March is over.
Wow did it go fast!!!
As I reflect on the March of Middle Grade there are some things I've learned:
- Yes you need to start in January to plan an event that spans an entire month!
- People are amazing in their generosity and time
- There is a love of middle grade books out there that is far greater than I had ever know!! I've so excited and happy to see the love!
- Schedule as many posts as possible so you aren't trying to do them the night before! This happened one week and that was a stressful week!
- Get a widget for people to put on their blogs to help spread the word. I wish I had done this. If my February hadn't been so bad I would have, but that was one things that fell through the cracks.
- Although it would be great to make an extra entry in the giveaway be spreading the word - not having to check them all is fantastic!!
- I'm so happy that I got to share and promote some authors that not everyone was aware of! That made me very happy. I love to see good authors get the spotlight :)
- Plan, plan, plan. Organize, organize, organize!!! You can't over plan or over organize!!!!!!! I'm so worried I missed someone who sent me stuff to post. Please let me know if I did and I will go overboard in April to show your stuff!!!!!!!
- Use Rafflecopter for the giveaways because I could duplicate the forms and schedule them to start and end. Saved me some time.
- And lastly - SMILE because people found some new MG to love and enjoy!!!
Ok now for the giveaways! They all end by the end of this week, so next Sunday I'll be announcing winners. You have through April 4th to link up your reviews for the big giveaway!
All the other giveaways are linked at the top of the right side column -------------------------->
Thank you all for making The March of Middle Grade a success!!!!!!!
Go MIDDLE GRADE LIT!!!!!!