January 6, 2012

January is NetGalley Month!

Red House Books is once again hosting NetGalley month for the month of January. 

Here's a bit about it!




Between January 1st and January 31st, I challenge you to read as many NetGalley books as you possibly can!

NetGalley October was a ton of fun and for January I've taken into account some participant suggestions:
*I'm using a linky tool for people to sign up with -- lets us all see and hopefully visit each other over the course of the month

*A Twitter hashtag? THERE IS ONE! It's #NetGalleyMonth and you can use it anytime you tweet about your NetGalley reads in January. I'll be checking the feed just about every night and hopefully crashing a few conversations ;)

I need to read some of my NetGalley books, so this will be a great chance to do that!

To find out more check out the post all about it from Red House Book.

1 comment:

  1. I will join up for this and going to make next week an all net galley one. I am behind and will use next week to get ahead of the game. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete