November 30, 2011

WoW: Cinder


This post is inspired by a meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. In this post I talk about books yet to be released that I'm excited about OR already published book's I've seen that I'm really wanting to read. I also like to try and find books other bloggers aren't sharing so that more books are shared.

This week I'm waiting on:

Cinder
by Marissa Meyer
Release: Jan 3, 2012

Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl. . . . 

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future. 

I've read a few reviews and think it sounds really good! Plus the cover is really cool.  What have you heard about it??

3 comments:

  1. I noticed your comment about Christmas books, and would like to call your attention my Margaret's Christmas Cookies by Lynda, a Kindle ebook listed on Amazon.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really want this book. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

    ReplyDelete