November 5, 2011

IMM for Several Weeks!

Ok I haven't done IMM for several weeks, so I thought I better get it done! 
 Here are some books I've gotten over the last few weeks.

For Review 
(this pile will be dwindling since I'm not taking anymore!)

The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
The Tempest by Julie Cross
Dreamland by Alyson Noel (I also got this one on audio book!)
The Lens and the Looker by Lory S. Kaufman
(thankfully the last aren't up for review until like March!!)


Bought 

Eve by Anna Carey
Variant Robison Wells
The Death Cure by James Dashner
Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany
Shadowspell by Jenna Black


Won

Sprinkles and Secrets by Lisa Schroeder


Paperback Swap (love this place!)

Burned by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
It's Raining Cupcakes by Lisa Schroeder

IMM is hosted each week by Kristi at The Story Siren

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your IMM!!!!! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stack of books for the last couple of weeks. I really like some of the ones you bought. I'm reading EVE right now, I think its really good. What's Paperback swap? Is it something online? I'm interested if it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another excellent IMM! I read Variant recently and really liked it. You're bound to see the similarities between it and The Maze Runner; I can see you're a fan of that series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books! The Death Cure looks amazing. I've still got to read The Scorch Trials but I loved The Maze Runner. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete