So I'm Gonna Try Again: Dewey's Read-a-Thon

It seems like every time I commit to doing a read-a-thon something happens, and I don't get to read.  But I'm going to try once more!  Dewey's Read-a-Thon is set to start this Saturday, and I'll be participating.

Here's what I plan to read:

We Are Not Eaten by Yaks



The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer



Tempted (House of the Night # 6)



Breadcrumbs



The Pledge (from galley grab!)



Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed that I: 
don't get a migraine 
don't get sick 
one of my kids don't get sick
don't break a limb
fall asleep :) 
!!!!!






4 comments

Elizabeth G. said...

Good luck! I just got Yaks in my book order....eager to get started too. Enjoy your reading time!

Caroline Starr Rose said...

I'm reading The Pledge right now. Best of luck!

Jana said...

Good luck! I am not sure I am up to any read-a-thons this year, but SOMEDAY I will block off a weekend, tell my family to leave me alone and give it a go!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I'm pretty sure I've never NOT fallen asleep duing a read-a-thon. It's like a tradition.

Back to Top