June 10, 2011

Friday's For the Guys


Friday's For the Guys!   
Everything Friday I highlight books and authors that are ones boys might really enjoy. I'm not saying girls wouldn't read these books, but they are clearly "guy" books.

This Friday I'm highlighting:

THE CALL FOR HELP!!!! No that's not the title for a book :)

I follow a ton of blogs and they all rock.  But what do I see missing?  Posts about books that boy readers might enjoy.  I teach 7th graders, and I have no problems finding books for my girl readers, but when it comes to boys - it can be a struggle at times. 
I know, I know I've posted about this before but I need more help!!!!! Boy readers need help!!!

So today I'm committing to making a stronger focus on boy books regardless of whether my blog readers leave replies to these post, whether it's something that will get me more readers or if only a small part of my followers will find it useful. I'm doing it because just maybe it will help some of my blog readers, boy readers and my students.
I hope that doesn't sound bad, but I need to do this! :)

I'm looking for help promoting boy's books.  How you ask? 
  • Do a post about boy's books for MG or YA (most YA!!!) readers
  • Be an author or publisher and that would like to do a guest post, giveaway etc for a boy's book.
  • Offer to do a guest review or post about boy's books.
  • Link your boy posts under my weekly Friday's For the Guys
Either EMAIL me (themgowl at gmail dot com) or fill out the form if interested.

Thanks in advance!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually doing a family reading challenge thats going to address books for boys, girls and families starting June 24th

    ReplyDelete