April 11, 2011

Cover Crush: Reckless

I love book covers.  Book covers draw me to a book.  I've been known to find a book with I cover I love and pick it up and show it to everyone.  I do get cover crushes. 

Well today I'm crushing on:

Reckless by Cornelia Funk



I know the common cover is this one:



And it's okay, but I truly love the first one.  Could it be any creepier!?!The color of the eyes are completely striking.  It so makes me want to know what this book is about. I've shown both covers to a few students, and they think both of them are super creepy. 

What do you think? Could you crush on it?


Cover Crush was inspired by the great bloggers of The Book Worms who started Cover Crazy.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, nice! I agree with you, I like the first cover more. It's creepy and beautiful all at the same time!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    My Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, the white cover is so much better! I've only seen the green and black cover before and I had zero interest in reading the book. The white cover makes me want to start reading right away to find out who that person is and why they look so freaky!

    My cover crazy posts

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new cover, too. The first cover was so easy to overlook. But now...those eyes! All that white! That awesome FONT! WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's absolutely mesmerizing! :) I love your pick for this week, I definitely have to check this book out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color and texture of this cover is amazing! The small amount of blue and green really makes the eye pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should've added that I think this might be the UK cover. Not completely sure tho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're both definitely creepy, but the first one is decidedly less so, and I'd pick it up to see what it's about!

    ReplyDelete