April 2, 2011

April R.A.K. I Got a Book!

Hey all I wanted to share what I got for my March R.A.K. (Random Act of Kindness). 

Becky from Stories and Sweeties sent me Banished!!!
I've wanted this book forever.  I've always been drawn to the cover.  I even did a cover post about it (you can see it HERE). 

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For sending this too me!

R.A.K. was started over at Book Soulmates

If you want to participate in the April R.A.K. here's a bit about it:

Rules:• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.


• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)


• Create a wish list and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}


• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.


• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us

For the full April R.A.K. post go HERE.

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered this whole Random Acts of Kindness affair today and I think it's the absolute best idea! Buying books can be so much fun, and it's even more fun to gift them to someone else. Here's hoping you get everything you wish for this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that one too! I LOVE the RAK program...It's so nice to be able to help out other book bloggers.

    ReplyDelete