Waiting on Wednesday: Closer

This is inspired by a meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. In this post I talk about books yet to be released that I'm excited about OR already published book's I've seen that I'm really wanting to read. I also like to try and find books other bloggers aren't sharing so that more books are shared.


Closer (Tunnels, #4)This Week I'm Waiting On:

Closer 
Roderick Gordon
Release Date: May 2011

Why I'm Waiting
I've had several boys read this series and really like it, so I'm glad to see another book in the series.  I read the first book Tunnels.  You can read my review HERE.

From Goodreads
(small but enough)
At the centre of the Earth, in a world that no one knows exists, Will is in trouble. His enemy, the Styx, are close behind. They'll pursue him to the ends of the world - any world. Meanwhile Drake - with help from the unlikeliest of allies is preparing to fight the Styx from above. But will his daring plan bring him closer to victory ...or to certain death?

5 comments

Book Sake said...

I haven't heard about this series before, but this really sounds like something my son and I would enjoy - thanks!

Our WOW pick is at BookSake.

BLHmistress said...

Same here maybe this might make my son wanna read more.

My WOW

Natalie Aguirre said...

I hadn't heard of it either. Thanks.

Ms. Yingling said...

How do I miss these things! I've added it to my list to purchase in March. Thanks for keeping me on top of things.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Love it!

Here is what I was wishing for Wednesday

Back to Top