August 4, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: NERDS Book #2

This is inspired by a meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. In this post I talk about books yet to be released that I'm excited about OR already published book's I've seen that I'm really wanting to read. I also like to try and find books other bloggers aren't sharing so that more books are shared!

This week I'm waiting on:

NERDS Book 2: M is for Mama's Boy
by Michael Buckley
Release Date: September 28

I've had some kids read the first bok and really liked it, so I was excited to see a second book coming out.  This just looks like a really fun series.

From Goodreads (sorry it doesn't say a lot!)
In this second outing for the 5th grade super spies, Duncan Dewey, codename "Gluestick", is the point of view character. This time the group must fight a very unlikely villain - he still lives with his Mum. In other words, it's the NERDS against a nerd.

4 comments:

  1. I think the cover is adorable :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the first book, so I'm sure this one will be great.

    Your blog is really cute by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete