Waiting on Wednesday: NERDS Book #2

This is inspired by a meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. In this post I talk about books yet to be released that I'm excited about OR already published book's I've seen that I'm really wanting to read. I also like to try and find books other bloggers aren't sharing so that more books are shared!

This week I'm waiting on:

NERDS Book 2: M is for Mama's Boy
by Michael Buckley
Release Date: September 28

I've had some kids read the first bok and really liked it, so I was excited to see a second book coming out.  This just looks like a really fun series.

From Goodreads (sorry it doesn't say a lot!)
In this second outing for the 5th grade super spies, Duncan Dewey, codename "Gluestick", is the point of view character. This time the group must fight a very unlikely villain - he still lives with his Mum. In other words, it's the NERDS against a nerd.

4 comments

LM Preston said...

I think the cover is adorable :-D

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Sounds super cute :)


Here is my WOW

Chotti said...

I loved the first book, so I'm sure this one will be great.

Your blog is really cute by the way.

Kelli (I'd So Rather Be Reading) said...

Very nice blog you have here!

Back to Top