August 9, 2010

Monday Reading Madness

Hey everyone just a quick Monday update, reminder and sharing.

Update:  I'm almost finished with The Owl Keeper (really liking it!), and I just recently finished The Replacement (liked it but also found it odd).  I'll be writing reviews for those as well as several other books.  Next book up?  HMMMMMMMM, I don't know.  Maybe Soulstice, The Dead Tossed Waves, or Heist Society???? Thoughts????

Reminder:  Share your middle grade reviews if you are part of the In the Middle Reading Challenge.  Ever review you link enters you in the giveaway.  I've extended the end date to August 23.  Check out the update post here!

Don't forget to enter for the Dork Diaries giveaway! Enter HERE!!

Sharing:  My dear daughter started her own book review blog called The Turtle.  If you want some cute reviews from a tween about tween books, you should check it out :)  Just click The Turtle to see it. 


*********************
And last - I haven't had an Owl of the Week in a while, so here's this week's:

Super cool! You might have seen it on the news.  A female and male barn owl with hatching babies.  You gotta check it out! Just click above.  Be sure to have your volume on too.

3 comments:

  1. The Turtle did a great job! It's so funny how we all turn to each other for middle-grade recommendations when we can go right to the source!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I'm off to check your daughter's page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heist Society was great!

    I'll have to check out your daughter's blog.

    ReplyDelete