August 13, 2010

Read Your Own Books Read-a-Thon Start Line


Ok peeps here is my starting line for the Read-A-Thon hosted by Monica at The Bibliophilic Book Blog.  This is my stack of books to start with but I reserve the right to change my mind :) 
They are:

Shade
Keys to the Kingdom: Mister Monday
Only the Good Spy Young
Guardians of Ga'Hoole Book #1
Hunted: House of the Night
39 Clues Book #2
Soulstice
Catching Fire (yes I haven't read it yet!!)

I'm starting with Shade and remember my goal is a lofty one - 45 hours. Yikes!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Reading, Jill! Enjoy Catching Fire, I wish it was a fresh book on my stack lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Catching Fire is a treat! I've been meaning to read Mister Monday for wayyy too long...hope it's good! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices. I haven't read some of those. Thanks for joining me and have fun! Don't forget to check out the prizes!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look like great books. Happy Reading
    My Read-A-Thon Updates

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you'll enjoy Catching Fire...and just in time, too!

    Have a fun readathon weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! 45 hours.. that's impressive. I don't know that I could stay awake (already fell asleep for an hours nap).

    ReplyDelete