March 20, 2010

In My Mailbox and Shopping Bag

This is a weekly meme inspired by Kristi at The Story Siren and Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. In it we share what books arrived at our house via mail, bookstore or library. Remember to click the title to be taken to the Goodreads page for the book.

Here's what I got:

Won
Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten
Snow Queen by Emma Harrison and I Was a Non Blonde Cheerleader by Kieran Scott
Both won from Tera Lynn Childs

From Bookmooch

Bought (from Books for Grabs)
Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith

For Review
Happyface by Stephen Emond


Owl of the Week
Ok this guy is a little freaky, but cute too.  My daughter found him in the Easter stuff at Walmart.  My 2 year named him Baby :)


10 comments:

  1. I Kissed a Zombie and I liked It looks good :D Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I've always wondered about Boy Meets Boy. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the sound of Wherever Nina Lies and Boy Meets Boy. Looks like an excellent week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Zombie one is supposed to be good. LOVE the owl. It has the 'so ugly it's cute' thing going.

    What's bookmooch? I'll have to check it out.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little chick was out looking for grandson yesterday and that one is the best. Great book titles too.

    Stopped over via Sat Network. Hope you will come by and read my interview with Sharon Draper. What a fantastic educator she is and her new book is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the sweetest little owl ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week! I Kissed a Zombie was a fun read. David Levithan is a wonderful author, his books are very popular at the library where I work. The owl is very cute - love that he's blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books this week! I really want to read I Kissed a Zombie- it sounds really cute. I'll keep me eye out for your reviews! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You lucky girl winning those wonderful books. Well enjoy them and that owl is so cute, adoreable. :)

    ReplyDelete