March 6, 2010

In My Mail Box or Shopping Bag +I'M in SHOCK! Mar 6th

This is a weekly meme inspired by Kristi at The Story Siren and Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. In it we share what books arrived at our house via mail, bookstore or library. Remember to click the title to be taken to the Goodreads page for the book.


Here we go!
 

For Review
It's Raining Cupcakes by Lisa Schroeder (I LOVE the cover to this one!)
White Cat by Holly Black

Won
The Naughty List by Suzanne Young - Thank you Frenetic Reader

Owl of the Week
I found this cute coffee cozy on Etsy at Red Owl Designs.  How could I not love a store with the word OWL in it :) check out all the great things she has for sale.


AND THE CONTEST!!!
I HAVE 200 FOLLOWERS! YES 200 AND THAT COMPLETELY SHOCKS ME.  TOMORROW THERE WILL BE A CONTEST GOING UP.  I HOPE YOU'LL COME BACK AND ENTER :)

19 comments:

  1. Ooh congratulations on 200 followers! How exciting for you. I think lots of people will be envious of White Cat. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week! I got White Cat too - it looks and sounds fantastic! I hope you enjoy all your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coffee cozy is super cute. There are so many talented people in the world, I am glad they are on etsy to share with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, congrats!
    Love the coffee cozy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you through the Saturday Network and I love your blog. I'm a teacher too and I find the blogging scene a great way to get information about books out there for students. (And they love it too.)

    Congrats on your 200 followers! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Congrats on 200! I'm not surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the 200 something followers, one of which is me. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on reaching 200 followers!

    And I can't wait to see your review of "It's Raining Cupcakes." I'm looking at it for a birthday present for my tween cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Etsy is such an amazing place - there's such great stuff there. Congrats on the followers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome books! White Cat looks great,

    Love the cozy! I always enjoy coming to your blog to see what cute item you get next :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAAaaaaaaa!! Seems like everyone got White Cat!! Lucky you.. Enjoy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Owl cozy is just too adorable! I love the cover for It's Raining Cupcakes, very very cute. And congrats on the 200 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your 200 followers. That's awesome. You have some great books as well. White Cat looks good! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books! White Cat looks so interesting! Cute bag, too..I spend so much at etsy---dangerous place!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That coffee cozy is adorable. I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've heard the naughty list is great! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to your followers. :) I hope that you will enjoy your books. Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on 200 followers! My first time here and I'm definitely subscribing. I'm a new English teacher just learning the ropes - if you have any advice, feel free to share!

    ReplyDelete