March 13, 2010

In My Mail Box and Shopping Bag March 13

This is a weekly meme inspired by Kristi at The Story Siren and Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. In it we share what books arrived at our house via mail, bookstore or library. Remember to click the title to be taken to the Goodreads page for the book.

This week I got:

From Book Orders (for my classroom)
Smile by Raina Telgemeier
The Roar by Emma Clayton
Lips Touch by Laini Taylor
What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
The Princess Plot by Kirsten Boie
Ruined by Paula Morris
Bones of a Fairie by Janni Lee Simner
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
The Switch by Anthony Horowitz
Killer Pizza by Greg Taylor
Jack's Run by Roland Smith


Bought
Morganville Vampires - Books 1 and 2 together by Rachel Caine

Won - Both Signed!!!
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund (won from Carrie Ryan)
The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan (also from Carrie Ryan)
The cute book thong from Cym Lowell.  He also sent me a copy of his book Riddles of Berlin.

Mooched


Owl of the Week
Wa-lmart had a huge amount of owls in their Easter stuff! I got all this, and I didn't get everything owl they had!!!   :)


10 comments:

  1. Wow great week for you! There are so many I want to read in your wonderful pile. The cover for Smile is so great, I love it.

    Congrats on your wins! They're signed which it even more awesome. :D

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am extremely jealous...especially the signed books. I saw you also got Ender's Game. My students love that book! Enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also won a copy of The Dead-Tossed Waved this week. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a great group of books this week. Lots of them are sitting in my TBR stack too. I love getting signed books. They just seem so much more special.

    The owls are really cute. Where do you keep all of them?

    Happy reading and collecting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bought Killer Pizza and Smile at our book fair, and Dead Tossed Wave from Amazon. Love Ender's Game a classic SciFi.
    I have lots to read now over spring break. Hope you enjoy your weekend and spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on winning Rampant. I am really looking forward to hearing how you get on with that. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your wins! How cool! I loved Rampant, and am eagerly awaiting a chance to buy TDTW!

    Aww, you got the cutest owl items! :D

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete