One Lovely Blog Award
I got this from two people
Miss Remmers at Miss Remmers Review
Love her blog. She shares the same mission as me - getting kids to read more!
Lizzy at Cornucopia of Reviews
Here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award": Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Next Award: The Circle of Friends Award
For this award I must mention 5 things I love:
1. Books (duh right)
2. Watching my 3 children play together
3. Snow Days - I'm a teacher :)
4. Talking to 7th graders
5. Dark chocolate with coffee
Then pass it on to 5 fellow bloggers:
Lastly: The Honest Scrap Award
You have to list 10 honest things about yourself and then pass it on to 10 other honest bloggers.
My ten Things:
1. I've had breast cancer
2. I've had open heart surgery
3. I love my job teaching 7th graders - most days - some days I do think about what else I could do
4. I loved Twilight but I hate all the hype that followed.
5. I am hopelessly addicted to dark chocolate and Tootsie Rolls
6. I hate winter - hate it!
7. My heart speeds up when I enter a bookstore.
8. I love office/school supplies. I think it's one of the reasons I'm a teacher!
9. If I could completely change careers I'd be a forensic pathologist.
10. I lose my keys all the time!
Passed on to: