October 24, 2009

7th Grade Saturday - Snackin' and Readin'

Ok this week was a simple one.  I asked them to share their favorite, while reading, snack food.  Here's SOME of what I got:

Cheez-its
Doritos
Popcorn
Diet Coke
NOTHING!
candy bars
Gold Fish Crackers
chips
fruit snacks
gum
Wheat Thins (healthiest I saw)

The best was the small arguement that broke out about whether you should eat snacks that are messy because they'll get all over your pages! Some thought that was a crazy idea.  Others thought it was crazy to care. 

I also loved that no where did I see things like: carrots, apples, yogurt, grapes and milk! Hmmmmmm, I'm thinking that books=unhealthy snacks! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Whoever said Diet Coke is after my own heart in a big way. The same goes for whoever said fruit snacks. The jury is out on whether I'd have them at the same time or not though.

    ReplyDelete