In My Mail Box

In My Mail Box is hosted by The Story Siren.  In it we explore what fun stuff we got in our mail box.  I'm so excited because I actually get to participate this week! Here we go......

Two things I won:

School of Fear by Gitty Daneshvari
A super fun swag pack for Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink.  I especially like the cd that came with it.  Great music!










I bought:


Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
Tithe by Holly Black
Graceling by Kristin Cashore (I'm veeeeeerrrrry excited about this one!)
Sea Change by Aimee Friedman

And I know this is suppose to be about books BUT I got some cute owl stuff for my classroom :) My family all groaned!


9 comments

Becky said...

What a fabulous selection of new books! I bought Tithe too. I'm not sure if I'm going to like it but I keep hearing about Holly Black so I thought I'd give it a try. Happy reading!

Elise said...

What a great blog! Love it. :)

celi.a said...

Cute stuff! I also like your book selection. Happy reading!

Allison said...

Elsewhere is a great book! Enjoy :)

Cindy said...

I really tried to get into pro. of sisters but made it about halfway through, I just didn't like it! Hopefully you do!

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

I want to read Elsewhere really bad. Enjoy all your fun books and stuff!

Casey said...

Great books this week! Prophecy of the Sisters was amazing, hope you like it too. I got Graceling too, can't wait to start it. Enjoy and Happy Reading!

Love the owl stuff too :)

Lauren said...

I own Tithe and Elsewhere, and I'm seriously considering buying Graceling - it's amazing! And Prophecy of the Sisters is supposed to be good.

Juju from Tales of Whimsy said...

I hope you LOVE Sea Change like I did.
Elsewhere is SUPER unique.
I can't wait to read Graceling.

Back to Top