September 23, 2018

I'm a Cybils Judege!!!!


So very excited to share that I am a Cybils Round 1 judge for Middle-Grade Fiction!  I'm super honored to be a judge, and I can't wait to get exposed to a ton of new middle-grade books!


Here's my whole judging team:


Sarah Sammis

Julie Williams

Jill Lurie
The OWL 

Beth Mitchell

Brenda Kahn 

Debbie Tanner

Shannon Griffin




If you don't know about the Cybils Award here's a bit from their website.

Cybils Awards MissionThe Cybils Awards aims to recognize the children’s and young adult authors and illustrators whose books combine the highest literary merit and popular appeal. If some la-di-dah awards can be compared to brussels sprouts, and other, more populist ones to gummy bears, we’re thinking more like organic chicken nuggets. We’re yummy and nutritious.

Book nominations start October 1st and run through October 15th.  So go nominate books you think should be honored.  
Check HERE for all the info about the Cybils.  



Now for me - Let the reading begin!  

No comments:

Post a Comment