An Ending

Almost 8 years ago to the date I started this blog.  I was taking a class and the professor talked about using technology to share with your students, so I decided a blog would be a fun way to do that.  From that small beginning this blog grew.  I loved it!  During it's beginning I was struggling with some personal issues, and it gave me an outlet.  I felt such pride it what I was able to accomplish.

Now 8 years later many things have changed. Blogs have exploded! Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat have become huge places to share the love of books and reading.  I have far greater outlets for sharing my love of books.  And the biggest change - I work in a library now! I'm happier in my life.  I've grown and changed.  I don't feel the need to blog anymore.  I don't feel the desire, the urge or the want.  
I still LOVE LOVE LOVE talking about, thinking about, looking, researching and of course SHARING ABOUT books.  I just don't feel the need to use the blog for that anymore.  

Thank you to all who have stuck with me.  You've been great.  But it's time for me to move on.  
If you really want to still follow me I'm on Instagram as JilltheOwl (shocking name I know!)  I'm share books there and sometimes my reviews of them. 

Keep reading! 

2 comments

  1. Wishing you all the best Jill, it's been a pleasure to read your reviews and blog. Hope to still see your presence via Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed your blog for years! I wish you all the best in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top