January 6, 2016

WoW: Alcatraz Vs. the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson

This post is inspired by a meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.


Today I'm Waiting On:


Release Date: February 2, 2016

On his thirteenth birthday, foster child Alcatraz Smedry gets a bag of sand in the mail-his only inheritance from his father and mother. He soon learns that this is no ordinary bag of sand. It is quickly stolen by the cult of evil Librarians who are taking over the world by spreading misinformation and suppressing truth. Alcatraz must stop them, using the only weapon he has: an incredible talent for breaking things.

Why?
Ok when I looked into this one I saw that it was actually out before, so technically there is nothing to wake for BUT I love this cover, and I think it will attract more readers, so I'm looking forward to it for that reason.  Plus - it's about librarians - it has to be cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment