November 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves for November

Stacking the Shelves was started by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews.

This is a fun meme were people share the books they got this week. 
I honestly don't have time to do this weekly, so I've decided to do it once a month and share what I got for the month.  

For Review: 
Tiara on the Terrace by Kristen Kittscher
I was so excited when this arrived in the mail! Such a cute series! 

The Girl Who Could Not Dream by Sarah Beth Durst
Tell the Story to Its End by Simon P. Clark
These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
Need by Joelle Charbonneau
Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin (I also got a copy in a book subscription box)
Ghostly Thief of Time by Ruben Bolling

Dead Boy by Laurel Gale
Julius Zebra by Gary Northfield

Won or Bought
Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano
Soundless by Richelle Mead

Gifted
My friend went to the NCTE National Convention and got some ARCs! She shared with me!
Raging Sea by Michael Buckley
The Radiant Road by Kathrine Catmull

And she got me two signed books!
The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis


Just to share my puppy :)
I shared most of these at another time and didn't use this picture, but I saw it as I was setting up this post and had to share.  Isn't my dog cute!?  His name is Griffin.  He's half Bichon and half Poodle.  A whole 13 pounds.  Our two cats are bigger than him! Well so is that stack of books! 

1 comment:

  1. I just recently heard about The False Prince but it sounds super good! Have you read it yet? So cool that you got a signed copy. I also really want to read Wolf By Wolf - I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete