September 16, 2015

Books & Bloggers Swap - Showing Off the Goodies!


For the first time I participated in a swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps.  
This one caught my attention because it involved books!
You swapped three different books :)

I was paired up with Shieka from Doctor's Notes.

Here is what she sent me:


Nil by Lynne Matson
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
The Uninvited by Cat Winters

Plus she sent my some masking stickers!  I love these to use in my planner!!!!!

I can't wait to dive into all three of these!!!
The question will be which one first?!



3 comments:

  1. So glad you liked them. My post will be up soon with my goodies that you got me. My daughter votes for I Hunt Killers first as she picked that one for you. That one was the one we loved the most and the whole series is amazing. You have to tell me how the other two are as I am interested in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hear good things about Nil, and the other two look great as well. Perfect reading for spooky Fall evenings! :D
    Thanks so much for joining us for this swap...and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete