January 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves was started by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews.

This is a fun meme were people share the books they got this week. I won't participate too often mainly because, for the time being, I'm challenging myself to only read books I own.

I do, though, still get books in the mail for review.  And that's what happened this week.

In the Mail - For Review
 
Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt

Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton

Bought
My daughter is reading this for school, so I thought I'd read it too. I bought the ebook.

5 comments:

  1. I actually saw the movie Cold Blood since my mother was watching the movie when I came home one day from the store. It was pretty good. Enjoy all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul this week. I've read mixed reviews on The Seeker but it sounds good. I hope you enjoy your new reads.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover of Fish in a Tree! The manager at the bookstore where I work part time took the ARC of Seeker that came in. I love that she reads the same books that I do, other than I don't get all the ARCs anymore. :-( Great haul though!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED Fish in a Tree. You have a treat in store. In Cold Blood is a great book, but very hard to read. So sad. But it's a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books you have here! :) And some of them I added on my tbr too. Happy reading and hope you'll enjoy them all.

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.com/2015/02/stacking-shelves-25.html

    ReplyDelete