December 13, 2014

Are You Tired of the Changes Yet????

Ok I promise I'm done!!!!!! 
I loved the Bare Bones Reading idea.  I really really really did.  BUT I realized how much my blog is known for it's owls and to remove that I really remove part of what this blog is.  

So I did some searching and found this really cute template at Blogaholic Designs.  
(boy do they have some cute pre-made designs) 
I loved the colors.  I loved that it wasn't owls, but yet I could use all the owl graphics I had created.  
I just plain loved it.  
So I bought it, installed it and felt happy.  

I promise you I am done.  
This is The O.W.L. 
It will always be The O.W.L.
Thanks for sticking with me!


4 comments:

  1. I like the new look. I do love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you found what makes you happy! I really like this one and the color scheme is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Don't worry, it's perfect ^_^ You know what, I love owls too! They're so fluffy and adorable, haha.

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Don't worry about changing it so much, as long as you're happy with it. It looks amazing and I love the owls :)

    ReplyDelete