Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
And I've decided to join in!
This week it's all about your other favorites beyond books (funny I should join when it's not about books!)
So here are mine!
First TV Shows - I'm not a HUGE follower of TV shows
1. Supernatural - I LOVE this show even tho I'm way behind on the seasons. My daughter has seen them all, so she keeps telling me spoilers - not on purpose but still I need to get watching!
2. Finding Bigfoot - NOT because I believe in Bigfoot but because the show makes me laugh and laugh and laugh
3. Mountain Monsters - Same reason as Finding Bigfoot
4. M*A*S*H - I watched this growing up with my family, so it holds a very special place in my heart. I can watch episodes I've seen many times and still love them.
5. The Walking Dead - Zombies. Need I say more????? Although they better step it up this upcoming season or I may fade on this one!
1. The Outsiders - I've watched this movie every year since 1996 because I taught the novel. I NEVER tie of it. I think mainly because I fell in love with Ponyboy when I was 13. I can still recite the poem by heart!
2. Star Wars (mostly the original 3) - I may not seem the type but I really do love these movies. My 12 year son loves them too - way beyond me because he knows and remembers things about them I've never notices. We are all excited for the new movies to come out.
3. Anything scary! I grew up on the Freddy Krueger movies and they scared me to death. I love scary movies. My husband doesn't so that causes problems sometimes :)
4. Because of Winn Dixie - I haven't watched it in forever but it stuck with the book so well, and it was such a sweet story.
5. World War Z - Again zombies! And if those zombies show up we are all screwed!