September 10, 2012

Cover Crush: Guitar Notes


I love book covers. Love love love them! I've been known to drag my sister around Barnes and Noble and show her all the covers I like. I'll hunt down certain students in the morning because I know they'll love a cover as much as me. I really think I develop a crush on certain covers!


Today I'm crushing on:


I really like this cover. The colors are super pretty.  I'm into the gray/blue color scheme right now (kinda thinking about redoing the blog in it!).
Then the writing in the guitar I find very interesting.  I've been tyring to read all that it says, and that of course makes me curious about how it fits into the story as a whole.
Really like this one!

A heartwarming story about an unlikely friendship forged between a straight-A, classical musician and a bad-boy guitar player told through notes, lyrics, texts, and narration.

3 comments:

  1. Noooo!! Do NOT change the blog colors! I love your current colors. Sorry, I know that has nothing to do with the book you posted about, but please! It cheers me up so much every time I visit your beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete