Yes the Blog Looks Different! and a WINNER

UPDATE:  I'VE DECIDED TO GET A CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN, SO THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK, BUT THAT'S WHY I'M BACK TO MY OLD DESIGN :)

As you've probably noticed, things look a little different around here.  I really hadn't planned on changing things up so much, but I came across this great blog that had this cute owl template.  I decided to try it out and liked what I saw.  The other reason I changed had to do with my sidebars.  For over a year I hadn't been able to move a good chunk of my sidebar around! I could add a gadget but not move anything.  That was getting really really old.  With this template I can move things around again! 
 Hope you like it as much as I do :)




I also have the winner of Shrouded Secrets to announce:

Liz T (email starts with Tap.......@yahoo.com)

Please get me your address, so I can get the book sent to you! Congrats!

5 comments

Liz said...

I love the new layout! So cute :)

Emily said...

The layout is adorable- nice choice! :D

Joanne Fritz said...

Love your new header, and your decorations on the sides, so your choice of new templates was a WISE one!

cat said...

This new layout is adorable! Easy to look at and read, too! Love it!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

It looks grand! Love it!

Back to Top