June 20, 2011

Cover Crush: Juliet Immortal

I love book covers.  Love love love them! I'll often show and reshow my favorite to the people around me.  My students get very use to it!  And yes, it is a cover crush!

Today I'm crushing on:


by Stacey Jay

Why??

The bright red of the dress is such a contrast to the rest of the scene that I'm just drawn to it.  The sea is restless, so it's clear that the girl isn't at peace.  And to top that you just get such a complete sense of sadness from the picture.  I just want to know what would make her so sad!

Love it!



2 comments:

  1. O I love it too! I want that dress. I want to see that cliff. This cover definitely catches my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cover as well! This one reminds me of The Luxe series, in their big, ball-room dresses that extend across the cover-it is so serene and amazing!

    ReplyDelete