June 27, 2011

Cover Crush: Everneath

I love book covers.  LOVE LOVE LOVE them!  Just yesterday I was in Barnes in Noble walking with my sister back to the little kids books so my 4 year old could look.  I of course took the path through the Teen section.  I had to stop and tap a book and show her the cover!  I truly do have cover crushes!

Today I'm crushing on:


Now I know this has been all over the web since Friday and normally I like to highlight a cover that others may have not seen, but this cover is just WOW!  What I really like is that if you just look at the top half you're just taken in by that dress (yes I want it!), and that gives you one idea about the book.  Then your eye pan down and you see this dark swirl of clouds like a bad storm brewing.  The (ok get ready for big word here) juxtaposition of the two is so cool!  The beauty of the dress is even more so against the darkness, and the darkness is even more so against that dress.  It's so beautiful and it makes me want to know what it's all about!!!

Thoughts?????

7 comments:

  1. It's a great cover. And I haven't seen it yet, so thanks for sharing it. I wonder what the book's about too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my cover! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is GORGEOUS! I hadn't seen it yet. LOVE the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! That is a beautiful cover! I'm going to put this book on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That IS one luscious cover. Nice! Haven't seen this before, so thanks. The book's not even coming out until 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cannolis! This cover is GORGEOUSSSSSSSS. I want that dress.

    ReplyDelete